With over 25 years of experience in the sector, the Blumenfeld Woznica & Co. has emerged into a leading Greater Toronto Area condominium audit and tax practice. Our portfolio of condo corporation clients includes townhouses, highrises, mixed-used and shared facilities, with corporation sizes ranging from 10 to over 800 units. Whether it is a residential or commercial condo corporation, our CPA-licensed team's expertise will enable you to appropriately navigate the Income Tax Act, Canadian GAAP (NPO) and the Condominium Act of Ontario, as they relate to financial statement audits and tax reporting.
Select Client Services
• Financial statement reviews and audits
• Turnover audits
• Year-end tax reporting
• Not-for-profit information returns
• Internal control assessments and
• Internal budgeting and reporting methods
• Condominium fraud assessments
• Annual general meetings attendance
• Review of board of director meeting minutes
• Advisory services for both the management company and the board or directors
During the financial statement audit and tax performance period, our team's priority is to be flexible and coordinate our schedules with that of your property management team, while ensuring all deadlines are met. Top-quality professional service is our commitment to you. Our streamlined audit process has helped clients reduce the amount of time they need to spend on the audit, allowing them to focus on their other day-to-day duties. This unique approach results in client satisfaction and quality audited financial reports, within a timely, efficient and price competitive manner.